List of Operational Businesses During ECQ in NCR Plus Bubble28 March 2021
Written by: Ness Albito
The "NCR Plus" bubble: Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, and Rizal, will be under a stricter Enhanced Community Quarantine or ECQ from March 29, 2021 (Monday) at 12:01 AM to April 4, 2021 (Sunday).
President Rodrigo Duterte made this announcement after the reported all-time high COVID-19 cases in the Philippines last March 26.
In line with this, malls would remain operational to provide essential services and goods like supermarkets, drugstores, and hardware depots. Restaurants will also remain operational for take-outs and deliveries. All types of dine-ins, including outdoor dining or al fresco, will not be allowed during the ECQ.
What are the facilities and services that will remain in full-operation during ECQ in NCR Plus?
- Public and private hospitals
- Health, emergency, and frontline services
- Manufacturers of medicines, medical supplies, devices, and equipment
- Workers in agriculture, forestry, and fishery like farmers, agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs), fisherfolks, and agri-fishery stores
- Delivery and courier services that transport food, medicines, and other essential goods
What businesses will be allowed to operate at 50% capacity during ECQ in NCR Plus?
- Private establishments that sell goods and services
- Media establishments and their total permanent staff complement
- Workers accredited by the Department of Transportation
What are the industries that will be under the skeletal workforce during ECQ in NCR Plus?
- medical, dental, rehabilitation, optometry clinics, pharmacies, and drugstores; veterinary clinics
- banks and money transfer services
- telecommunications companies
- internet service providers and cable television providers;
- manufacturing companies and suppliers related to construction work such as cement and steel
- funeral and embalming services
- security personnel
- capital markets
- water supply and sanitation services and facilities
- energy and power industries
- airline and aircraft maintenance, including pilots, crews, and employees
- The Philippine Postal Corporation
- export businesses and printing press
- humanitarian assistance personnel from civil society organizations, NGOs, and UN-Humanitarian Country Teams
- priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, and other religious ministers
- repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment personnel
- real estate activities which are limited to leasing only
This kind of business set-up can again greatly affect all the industries in the NCR Plus bubble. That's why everyone must follow the set guidelines and protocols for ECQ.
As Lumina Homes perceive the need to follow the safety protocols during the quarantine period, the following Lumina Homes' offices will accommodate online and mobile transactions only from March 29 to April 4:
- Lumina Homes Main Office (Starmall Alabang)
- Lumina Admin Office (Starmall Shaw)
- Lumina Homes in Bulacan
- Lumina Homes in Rizal
- Lumina Homes in Cavite
- Lumina Homes in Laguna
For downpayment and amortization, you may check reliable online payment methods of Lumina Homes such as:
- Lumina Payment Portal
- Digital Wallets: AllEasy and GCash
- Online Banking: BDO, AUB, PNB, Security Bank, and Union Bank
Meanwhile, for admin-related concerns, you may send a message through the virtual assistant of Lumina Homes, Juan Support.
Lumina Homes continuously innovates digital platforms that can reach a wider audience from the real estate market. Purchasing a house and lot is made more accessible. Using your smartphone, you can inquire, check, choose, and even make reservations from any house and lot for sale through Lumina Homes Online.
What is Lumina Homes Online?
Lumina Homes Online is a one-stop-shop home reservation site that allows you to access house and lot units for sale by Lumina Homes and have a reservation payment through GCash, debit, or credit card over-the-counter transactions.
How to check house and lot for sale by Lumina Homes online?
Lumina Homes have virtual 360-degree house tours for your reference on what its best-selling home models look like. For videos of actual house units and insightful vlogs about Lumina Homes' projects, visit Lumina Homes' YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/luminahomesofficial and watch the playlists for Lumina House Tours and Lumina Vlogs.
With Lumina Homes, nothing can stop you from achieving your dream house and lot, even amidst the pandemic. Go digital, be secured, and make a safe home investment with Lumina Homes!
For more information on Lumina Homes, contact (0917) 629 6523.
Lumina joins The ViCon: Business Opportunities Summit
Putting the spotlight on sellers & brokers, the second leg of Villar Group Convention this Oct. 15 a…
Lumina to Host Spooktacular Halloween Costume Online Contest for Homeowners
Enter Lumina Homes' Spooktacular Halloween Costume Online Contest to all Lumina homeowners aged 12 …
Lumina Homes' Race to 1 Million Facebook Page Likes
Get a chance to win brand new iPhone 13 as Lumina Homes host a Race to 1 Million Facebook Page Likes…
COMELEC Extends Voters Registration
Exercise your right to vote! Be a registered voter and take advantage of the extended voter's regist…
Juan Hour, Your New 5PM Habit Every Wednesday
Free up your schedules every Wednesday at 5PM, Kabarangay! Join Juan Hour, Lumina Homes' watch and l…
Join AllEasy's BERy Easy Manalo Raffle Promo
Fulfill your #BahayGoals with AllEasy and Lumina Homes! Pay Lumina bills using AllEasy and get a cha…
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.