Fantastic Homes and Where to Find Them2 December 2020
With the holidays and the Christmas season coming, everyone is looking at how to spend the Christmas bonus and 13th-month pay while eyeing some special promos and discounts on our favorite shops and depots.
But in planning for the things to buy this season, it’s also important to consider the worthiness of the stuff we would spend money on. Taking advantage of some investments that may be needed for the long run or will prepare us for the future is finer and more desirable than doing the annual pre-Christmas splurge. No need to spend much, just a smidge!
Let's dazzle muggles and No-Maj with our Beastly suggestion of Fantastic Homes and Where to Find Them!
Many homebuyers and property seekers are hoping to get an affordable house and lot near the Metro as it is strategically located close to business districts and major facilities. Vista Land, a mass housing developer in the Philippines, provides a socialized housing segment including the minimum wage earners, through its arm of affordable house and lot for sale master-builder, Lumina Homes.
All will be enchanted with the collection of Lumina Homes' affordable house and lot projects in Bulacan! Communities are built in strategic locations near the schools, restaurants, worship places, resorts, and leisure areas. Future Lumina homeowners will discover the astounding accessibility and convenience of living at Lumina projects in Bulacan. These housing developments are not situated in Bulacan cities such as Malolos or San Jose del Monte, but perks and amenities can match what prosperous cities could offer homeowners!
You may choose among these marvelous communities:
1. Lumina San Miguel. A 14-hectare community development that consists of 1,861 house and lot units. It is located in Brgy. Buliran, San Miguel, Bulacan, and currently offering four home models.
Aimee Rowhouse. A 22-square-meter house with 36 square meters standard lot, and a provision for one (1) bedroom. This home model is perfect for working individuals who are dreaming to have their own house and lot a few miles outside the Metro.
Adriana Townhouse. A 44-square-meter house with 36 square meters standard lot. This home model can accommodate up to two (2) bedrooms, one toilet bath, and a provision for a carport and service area that is perfect for newlyweds or small families.
Armina Home Model comes in two different types: Duplex and Single Firewall. Both have three bedrooms, a free ceiling, free tiles on the ground floor, a toilet bath, and a provision for a carport and service area. This home model is best suitable for large families or your growing family’s needs.
Another reason that makes this affordable house and lot project your best home option would be the future government venture NLEE, or the North-Luzon East Expressway Project. This is a 19-kilometer toll road that starts at Commonwealth – La Mesa and ends at Bigte, Norzagaray. It is a 4-lane expressway consist of 4 segments. Two segments of this new scenic corridor to Northeast Luzon destination will cover San Miguel, Bulacan. NLEE will give our future Lumina San Miguel much easier and faster access going back and forth to Manila.
2. Lumina Plaridel. The first Lumina project in Bulacan started to offer affordable house and lot packages way back in 2013, located in Brgy. Culianin, Plaridel, Bulacan. It was overwhelming to see families who took the first step for reserving a unit for only 3,000 pesos and are now living the dream of having their own home. It’s worth the wait indeed!
Plaridel is a first-class urban municipality in Bulacan that is both progressive and rich in history with an array of tourist attractions, such as striking Spanish-era churches, notable heritage sites, and grand festivals, making it an ideal place to settle in.
One of the reasons why Lumina Plaridel is very accessible is because of the newly developed bypass road. From the site, it is 3.3 kilometers away or just an 8-minute drive to get there. This bypass road will shorten the travel time to and from the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX). Motorists can reach the road via an interchange at Brgy. Burol 2nd, Balagtas to the Philippines - Japan Friendship Highway in Brgy. Maasim, San Rafael, Bulacan. This road is excellent for you if you want a smooth and traffic-free driving experience.
3. Lumina Pandi. A 22-hectare housing development located at Brgy. Pinagkuartelan, Pandi, Bulacan. You have the option to either avail a Ready For Occupancy (RFO) or a pre-selling unit depending on your need. RFO are properties already built and homebuyers may move-in immediately after purchase. Typically paid through spot cash full payment, or if staggered, the duration is shorter. While pre-selling units are not yet built and offered in flexible payment terms. Check out available units here.
Living a quality yet affordable lifestyle is what Lumina Pandi can offer to you. No need to worry in terms of commuting because Lumina Homes also provide a Shuttle Service with a fare of PhP20.00 only.
4. Lumina Baliwag. An 8-hectare project prides itself to be in one of Bulacan's fastest-growing municipalities. Amidst the busy city life, Baliwag offers the homey feeling of an old rural town surrounded by green trees and sturdy mountains from Cordillera and Arayat. While enjoying the relaxing ambiance of Mother Nature, people living in Baliwag savor the ease of access in their modern living as they are placed just an inch afar from what they need. Shopping in Baliwag has always been a favorable consent.
Lumina Baliwag offers not only affordable homes but also convenience with only a 3-minute travel time to Baliuag’s commercial center.
5. Lumina Residences Bulacan. Subdivision entrance is approximately 4 km. away from the newly-established Vista Mall Malolos. Location is cushioned between Barangay Rueda in Plaridel and Barangay Buguion in Calumpit. Know more about Lumina Residences here.
All these fantastic Lumina Homes are complete with efficient amenities such as a multi-purpose hall, a play area, and a 24/7 guarded entrance to ensure your family’s security.
The best thing about Lumina Homes is its flexible payment methods and financings like Pag-IBIG Housing Loan and Bank Financing. Now, we can easily plan the payment method that fits your budget for this lifetime investment.
This Christmas season, Lumina Homes indeed make it even more possible for every Juan to own a Lumina house and lot! True to its Christmas Season's theme: "Sa Paskong Lumina, Ikaw ang Bida" and has these promos to highlight that homeownership for every Filipino can be met through affordability. Kabarangay, avail your dream house and lot with Lumina's 'Low-ho-ho home deals for every Juan!' Qualify for not just 1 but 3 promos when you avail your Lumina home until December 31:
What else would be the greatest way to say, "Welcome Home to Barangay Lumina!" More freebies that include your water and electricity application and Home Owners' Association (HOA) membership fee! Triple the fun as it includes water and electricity applications and HOA membership fees all free of charge during this promo! This will help future homebuyers to have a hassle-free move-in to their new house and lot.
"Pag-IBIG is in the Air!"
Pag-IBIG is in the Air is a limited promo allowing homebuyers to reserve any Lumina house and lot and choose Pag-IBIG financing as their home loan institution. Pag-IBIG as a financing option will be available for all house models!
About Pag Ibig Housing Loan
When a homebuyer wishes to purchase a house and lot through Pag-IBIG financing, this basically means that he or she will pay a portion of the total property price using a home loan from the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or simply, Pag-IBIG Fund.
If a Lumina homebuyer is qualified by Pag-IBIG standards as a low-income earner, he or she can pay as little as 1,898 pesos monthly for an Aimee Rowhouse Inner Unit, payable in 30 years at a 3% interest rate.
Advantages of Pag Ibig Housing Loan in Lumina Homes?
Among Lumina homebuyers, many prefer Pag-IBIG financing over other payment options like Bank or In-house for two major reasons:
Less stringent requirements - To qualify for a home loan, Pag-IBIG only requires that the homebuyer-borrower is a Pag-IBIG member and has a minimum of two (2) years' worth of Pag-IBIG contribution
Available payment programs are more flexible with lower interest rates and longer loan payment periods
It is no wonder that Lumina Homes has been consistently recognized by Pag-IBIG Fund for providing affordable home opportunities to its members. In fact, Lumina Homes was named 'Top 1 Developer' in the 2019 Pag-IBIG Fund Chairman's Report held last February 7, 2020, for having the most housing loans takeout value and for serving the most number of housing borrowers!
How to avail a Lumina house and lot under Pag-IBIG financing?
Part of Lumina Homes' services to its homebuyers is to assist in the filing of the Pag-IBIG home loan application. After reservation, an admin briefing is held wherein a Lumina accounts officer discusses with the homebuyer the available financing options which include the Pag-IBIG financing. The homebuyer only needs to submit and sign the needed requirements and documents while the accounts officer files the home loan application to Pag-IBIG Fund. Having said this, Pag-IBIG Fund has set up requirements needed for home loan applicants. These are the following:
For the Locally Employed
Any of the following:
- A Certificate of Employment and Compensation (CEC) showing the gross monthly income, monthly allowances (if any), as well as an original copy of an employee's monthly monetary benefits received and must be duly signed by the local employer's authorized signatory.
- Your latest Income Tax Return (ITR) for the year preceding the date of the loan application, with an attached BIR Form No. 2316, and must be duly acknowledged by the BIR or your employer's authorized representative.
- One certified copy of one Month's Payslip. It should be within the last three months of the date of loan application with the name and signature of your employer's authorized signatory.
For the Self-Employed
Any of the following:
- Income Tax Return, Audited Financial Statements, and your Tax Payment Official Receipt from a bank supported with DTI Registration and a Mayor’s or Business Permit
- Commission Vouchers that will reflect the issuer’s name and contact information (for the last 12 months)
- Passbook or Bank Statements for the last 12 months (in case the source of income is acquired through foreign remittances, pensions, et cetera)
- Lease Contract and Tax Declaration copies (if the source of income is from rental payments)
- Certified Genuine Copy of Transport Franchise issued by an appropriate government agency (LGU for tricycles, and the LTFRB for other Public Utility Vehicles)
- Certificate of Engagement issued and presented by the owner of a business
- Other documents that would prove and certify your source of income
For Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
Any of the following:
- Employment Contract between the employer and the OFW or a POEA Standard Contract
- A duly notarized Certificate of Employment and Compensation (CEC) written on the Employer or Company’s official letterhead, or one signed by the employer (for household staff and similarly situated employees) supported by a photocopy of the employer’s valid ID or passport
- Income Tax Return filed with Host Country and/or Government
For complete details and more about Pag-IBIG housing loan, visit the official website of Pag-IBIG Fund.
And for homebuyers interested to avail of a townhouse or a single firewall unit, they can reserve your chosen home model unit now and get a 50% discount on your reservation fee! From Php 5,000 reservation fee, you can now only pay Php2,500 for Townhouses. While, Php3,500 from Php7,000 on Duplex Homes, and Php5,000 from Php10,000 for their Single Firewall home models. Luckily for interested Lumina homebuyers, this December, Pag-IBIG financing is also being offered for all available Lumina house and lots for sale! This limited promo is especially advantageous for those who wish to purchase Lumina Homes' two-storey house and lots that are normally offered under Bank financing.
No potion, wand, and wizard needed! Obliviate all your worries and be one step ahead by making your wish of having an affordable house and lot be a reality! No need to expecto magical words to avail, just click on Lumina Homes Online and choose among these fantastic homes!
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.