New Travel Guidelines in Pangasinan5 June 2021
Written by: Angel Gondra
Do you want to go to Pangasinan for a quick escape from your busy life and stress this pandemic season? Or do you want to renew faith by visiting the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary in Manaoag? The province currently observes the lightest level of restrictions, the Modified General Community Quarantine or MGCQ. Therefore, before visiting the Pangasinan, it is intelligent first to research the things you might need to prepare or do before your visit.
Recently, the Province of Pangasinan released some Guidelines for Responsible Tourists in Pangasinan. Here are the new travel guidelines in Pangasinan and updated requirements as of June 3, 2021:
1. Make sure to register first at Tara Na! Travel Request System to check the Pangasinan website for the different tour packages and their policies for being a responsible tourist in their province. Make sure to register at pangsinan.tarana.ph for more details.
2. Another registration you need to fulfill before your travel is their Safe, Swift, and Smart Passage Travel Management System or S-PaSS. This would be like your security pass to have a trip around the province. To register, you can visit s-pass.ph.
3. Residents of all ages from the GCQ and MGCQ areas can now visit Pangasinan. For NCR Plus residents bound to visit the province, make sure that you can present a negative RT-PCR test result with 72 hours validity. It is a requisite that you need to fulfill before you enter the area.
4. There is no travel authority and medical certificate required during your travel. However, some of the cities or towns from the province may require other documents, so make sure to contact the LGU Tourism Offices prior to your visit or check their FB Page and website for more details. Here are the contact details of their local tourism offices:
- Agno, Pangasinan - 0961 450 8825 / 0906 474 4331
- Anda, Pangasinan - (075) 557 5011 / 557 5171 | 0966 993 0399 / 0907 882 2321
- Alaminos City - 0998 597 5153 / 0917 828 6592
- Bayambang, Pangasinan - (075) 632 1107 / 632 2033 | 0919 065 8365 / 0909 637 1779
- Bani, Pangasinan - 0967 254 9050
- Binalonan, Pangasinan - (075) 562 2020 / 7327 / 7627 | 0933 870 1799
- Bolinao, Pangasinan - (075) 632 4479 | 0912 113 8008
- Bugallon, Pangasinan - (075) 544 2392 / 632 0677 | 0949 133 6541
- Burgos, Pangasinan - 0909 449 5299
- Calasiao, Pangasinan- (075) 529 3147 / 529 2523 | 0920 962 3618
- Dagupan City - (075) 523 1007 | 0933 870 6796
- Dasol, Pangasinan - 0968 587 0093
- Lingayen, Pangasinan - (075) 632 4337 / 542 8103 | 0919 089 5831
- Manaoag, Pangasinan - (075) 529 0301
- Mangatarem, Pangasinan - (075) 632 2312 / 632 1872 | 0936 973 9966
- San Carlos City - (075) 522 7110 | 0915 267 0605 / 0998 550 9951
- San Fabian, Pangasinan - (075) 637 6393 | 0929 892 8100
- San Quintin, Pangasinan - 0963 412 7956 / 0915 867 6091
- Barbara, Pangasinan - (075) 600 8051 | 0961 838 1459
- Sual, Pangasinan - 0947 859 8888
- Tayug, Pangasinan - (075) 632 3382 | 0999 854 4080 / 0945 528 4370
- Urdaneta City - (075) 600 5231 | 0917 836 5748
- PROVINCIAL TOURISM AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS OFFICE of Pangasinan - 0999 883 9740
5. Don’t forget to bring some valid IDs for verification.
6. Plan ahead by pre-booking your accommodation from the DOT-accredited establishments.
7. Support the local tour operators and tour guides by availing of travel packages from DOT-accredited and PTCAO-recognized tour operators and travel agencies. For more details regarding this, you can visit www.seepangasinan.com for the different tour packages.
8. Always observe and follow the minimum health and safety protocol while traveling in Pangasinan such as:
- Mandatory wearing of face mask and face shield.
- Observe proper social distancing.
- Constantly wash and sanitize your hands.
- Observe the proper cough etiquette.
- There will be a mandatory clinical and exposure assessment of all travelers upon entry in the port or terminal and exits of every LGU destination.
If you are one of the Pangasinan tourists who get captivated by the refreshing and straightforward life in the province, you can avail of some affordable house and lots for sale in Pangasinan. One of the best deals of house and lot community that you should not miss checking out is the Lumina Manaoag.
Lumina Manaoag is located in Barangay Sapang Manaoag Pangasinan and just a 15 minutes travel time in the Basilica of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Manaoag. You can also enjoy other tourist spots near the community like Tondaligan Beach for your summer getaway or a relaxing tour at the Green Haven Adventure Farm. Lumina Manaoag, just like other Lumina Homes offers house and lot for sale in the Philippines have lean financing options for homebuyers through bank and Pag-IBIG housing loan. With its easy-on-the-pocket payment terms, Lumina Homes fulfills the hope of every Juan to own a home!
For more information on Lumina Homes, contact (0917) 629 6523.
Lumina Participates in Shopee 8.8 Mega Flash Sale
Imagine a more optimal way for every Filipino family to own a home- do the first step through the Sh...
Pag-IBIG Fund launches virtual offices for OFWs
Launching of Pagibig Virtual Offices to reach and serve OFWs through their digital platforms amid th...
You Can Now "MINE" a Lumina Home
Comment "mine" during Live Selling sa Brgy. Lumina this July 24, 2021 to avail your dream house and ...
OFW Sessions: Property Investment Seminar this Aug 6
Join Lumina Homes in a property investment seminar for OFWs this August 6 via Zoom. Live streaming o...
Meet Team PH for Tokyo Olympics
Salute to the athletes of Team Philippines that will join for the Tokyo Olympics! The Tokyo Olympic ...
Lumina Homes Soon to Accept LYKA GEMs as Payment for Home Reservation
Home seekers with LYKA account may soon use their GEMs to pay for their house and lot or condo unit ...
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.