- Assists the Project Head on the coordination and daily supervision of all site or office work
- Responsible for all matters in relation to coordination and control of construction and/or other related engineering works
- Submits and updates project reports
- Reviews project specifications, technical drawings, and variation request
- Monitors quality of work and ensures smooth work progress, which includes controlling of budget up to finalizing of accounts
- Must be a Licensed Civil Engineer
- Has to be highly-competent, self-driven and has passion for excellence
- Work experience in a construction company is an advantage
- Open to assignment in local projects or branch offices
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Disclaimer: All computation appearing herein are sample computation only and are not official.
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.