- Assists the Project Head on the coordination and daily supervision of all site or office work
- Responsible for all matters in relation to coordination and control of construction and/or other related engineering works
- Submits and updates project reports
- Reviews project specifications, technical drawings, and variation request
- Monitors quality of work and ensures smooth work progress, which includes controlling of budget up to finalizing of accounts
- Must be a Licensed Civil Engineer
- Has to be highly-competent, self-driven and has passion for excellence
- Work experience in a construction company is an advantage
- Open to assignment in local projects or branch offices
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.