Build Your Career with Lumina Homes!
Why Work at Lumina
In the last 8 years, Lumina Homes has launched over 50 projects nationwide with more than 300 corporate employees and over 30,000 sales agents and brokers. Just as Lumina Homes is committed to its mission of providing homes for every Juan, it is also dedicated to ensuring that its team members are given the best training and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining Lumina's pool of dynamic professionals, check out the job opportunities below.
- Research trending topics within a variety of industries
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Collaborate with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Optimize current content on website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Management and related courses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Experience in CMS like Wordpress and Blogger
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.