Build Your Career with Lumina Homes!
Why Work at Lumina
In the last 8 years, Lumina Homes has launched over 50 projects nationwide with more than 300 corporate employees and over 30,000 sales agents and brokers. Just as Lumina Homes is committed to its mission of providing homes for every Juan, it is also dedicated to ensuring that its team members are given the best training and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining Lumina's pool of dynamic professionals, check out the job opportunities below.
Digital Marketing Staff
- Accountable for the promotion of Lumina projects through online activities.
- Respond to questions posed by the company's various digital platforms
- Obtain sales targets through various marketing efforts
- Create and maintain sales content on different online and social media platforms.
- Create and track leads using CRM or customer relationship management software.
- Must be a graduate of Marketing, Mass Communications, or any Business-related course.
- With excellent communication and presentation skills both in oral and written form.
- Proficient in computer applications such as MS Office, MS Excel, and major digital and social media platforms.
- Open to assignment in local projects or branch offices such as in Mandaluyong City, NCR; San Jose City, Nueva Ecija; Subic, Zambales; Calamba City, Laguna; Iriga City, Camarines Sur; Iloilo City; Tagum City, Davao Del Norte; Cagayan De Oro City, Misamis Oriental.
- Experience in Real Estate, Car dealership, BPO, and insurance can be an advantage.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.