Build Your Career with Lumina Homes!
Why Work at Lumina
In the last 8 years, Lumina Homes has launched over 50 projects nationwide with more than 300 corporate employees and over 30,000 sales agents and brokers. Just as Lumina Homes is committed to its mission of providing homes for every Juan, it is also dedicated to ensuring that its team members are given the best training and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining Lumina's pool of dynamic professionals, check out the job opportunities below.
- Oversees project from inception to completion, with commitment to high quality standards
- Prepares construction drawings, design drawings, and detailing
- Prepares detailed cost estimates
- Coordinates all architectural drawings and works, submits and updates status of shop drawings and materials, as well as supervise work progress
- Deals with all levels of the organization and with various project teams
- Must be a Licensed Architect
- With experience in architectural and civil works for residential and/or property real estate
- Proficient in Autocad/Autodesk Navisworks, 3D and rendering softwares
- Knowledge in project scheduling software such as Primavera is an advantage
- With comprehensive knowledge in Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adept in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with various project teams
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.