- Oversees project from inception to completion, with commitment to high quality standards
- Prepares construction drawings, design drawings, and detailing
- Prepares detailed cost estimates
- Coordinates all architectural drawings and works, submits and updates status of shop drawings and materials, as well as supervise work progress
- Deals with all levels of the organization and with various project teams
- Must be a Licensed Architect
- With experience in architectural and civil works for residential and/or property real estate
- Proficient in Autocad/Autodesk Navisworks, 3D and rendering softwares
- Knowledge in project scheduling software such as Primavera is an advantage
- With comprehensive knowledge in Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adept in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with various project teams
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Disclaimer: All computation appearing herein are sample computation only and are not official.
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.