Business Dev Assistant
- Assists in the acquisition and negotiation of raw land for development
- Supports in documentation of research and development
- Secures and enhances project development
- Coordinates development plans with Marketing, Design, and Construction teams
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course. Degree in Civil Engineering is an advantage
- Proficient in computer applications. Background in Autocad is a definite plus
- With excellent communication skills
- Exposure in real estate is a definite advantage
- Open to assignment in local projects or branch offices
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.