Business Development Assistant
- Assists in the acquisition and negotiation of raw land for development
- Supports in documentation of research and development
- Secures and enhances project development
- Coordinates development plans with Marketing, Design, and Construction teams
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course. Degree in Civil Engineering is an advantage
- Proficient in computer applications. Background in Autocad is a definite plus
- With excellent communication skills
- Exposure in real estate is a definite advantage
- Open to assignment in local projects or branch offices
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Disclaimer: All computation appearing herein are sample computation only and are not official.
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.