- Designs, installs, and maintains annual and perennial beds, grass, shrubbery, and trees
- Supervises and directs ground personnel
- Coordinates the activities between the maintenance and grounds department
- Maintains the cleanliness of assigned areas by mechanical or hand methods
- Must be a graduate of Agriculture or Forestry
- With at least 1 year experience in the establishment and maintenance of tree/plant nursery and landscape garden
- Open to assignment in local projects or branch offices
Job Application Form
Apply now and be part of Lumina Homes' highly competitive team!
Other Job Opportunities
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.