Lumina 9 Years Na Tayo by Mr. Rey Montoya9 August 2021
Started in August 2012, Lumina Homes, a line of mass housing segment founded by Vista Land, keeps on holding on to its promise to deliver the affordable house and lot units to every Juan.
According to research by the Subdivision and Housing Developers Association, Inc. or SHDA, an alliance that consists of over 200 private housing developers, there is a possibility of obtaining a large housing backlog that could reach up to 6.5 million by 2030 if this issue will not be handled properly.
This is the reason why SHDA persistently urged the government to create a resolution to resolve this problem through the formation of Batasang Pambansa 220 or BP220. By virtue of this act, private sectors are encouraged to participate in creating affordable and socialized housing in both urban and rural locations around the country. In response to the government's appeal and the country's need for socialized and affordable housing, Vista Land, known for its property development powerhouse with the broadest geographic reach, established Lumina Homes, a line of mass housing communities in 2012.
About Lumina Homes
Ever since Lumina Homes was launched in the real estate market in the Philippines, it never stops to envision and reach its goal of becoming one of the top-listed housing developers in the country. Through its affordable house and lot offers that only range from Php 500,000 to Php 1.7 million, Lumina Homes was able to provide value-priced yet quality and durable housing units even to the minimum wage and low-income earners.
It continues to pursue building self-sustaining communities through its master-planned subdivisions and quality material houses built through Cast-In-Place and Industrialized Building System or IBS. With this system, Lumina Homeowners, as well as its potential buyers, can have the assurance that their brand new home investment can last the test of time and any natural disaster.
Apart from this, Lumina Homes also offers a wide selection of home model units to choose from that can perfectly fit the budget of every Juan and their family's needs. From its most cost-efficient Aimee, Aira, Anna, and Airene bungalow Rowhouses, as well as the Alea Loft, living independently becomes more achievable for individuals who aim to have a space they can call their own.
Lumina Homes also have their Angelique, Angeli, Adriana, and Bettina Townhouses and their Angeli, Armina, and Athena Duplexes for couples who like to start their own family. Meanwhile, Lumina also offers more spacious home model units for a growing or bigger family through Angeli, Armina, and Athena Single Firewall units.
Lumina Through the Years
Lumina's first project was in August 2012 in Sto. Tomas, Batangas dubbed "Lumina Batangas." In just nine years, Lumina has expanded to 5 more projects in Batangas and over 50 more nationwide, serving over 100,000 clients.
Currently, Lumina Homes mark its presence to these provinces across the country: Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, La Union, Pangasinan, Cagayan, Isabela, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Negros Occidental, Iloilo, Capiz, Aklan, Agusan del Norte, Misamis Occidental, South Cotabato, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Davao del Norte, and Davao del Sur.
Lumina Homes at 9
Lumina Homes remain unst9ppable in its 9th year in the real estate industry as it recently launched its first-ever condominium project, Prima Tanza. This is a 3-hectare private vertical development with ten walk-up condominium towers, over a hundred parking spots, and well-designed services and amenities right next to the Vista Mall Tanza in Cavite. More Prima condominiums are expected to be built across the country, including Iloilo, Davao, Butuan, Cabanatuan, Subic, and Cebu, all of which are foreseen to be appealing for potential homebuyers.
Aside from this, other milestones that Lumina Homes achieved in its 9th Anniversary are the following accolades given to Lumina Homes by BestStartup.Asia, a website that lists great startups and firms who are pursuing a variety of approaches to innovate the property development market:
- One of the Top Real Estate Companies in the Philippines
- One of the Top Philippines Property Management Companies and Startups of 2021
- One of the Top Philippines Property Development Companies and Startups of 2021
Lumina also hold its vanguard in conceptualizing avant-garde real estate selling practices this year through the innovations:
- The Lumina e-Services App is a Progressive Web App or PWA that uses web technologies to provide cross-platform online apps a native app-like feel and capabilities. The Lumina e-Services app is designed to provide all of the links that each client and partner sales network will require when purchasing or selling a house. It has the following features:
- Lumina Homes Online is a one-stop-shop home reservation site.
- Filling out and submitting the Electronic Buyer's Information Sheet, or E-BIS, as part of the process of acquiring your new home and lot from Lumina Homes.
- The News and Blogs will keep you up to date on Lumina Homes' newest activities and promotions.
- Get an approximate computation for your favorite Lumina property and home model with Lumina Homes' Housing Loan Calculator.
- When scheduling your Lumina Homes visit using the Lumina Appointment Scheduler, you don't have to wait and save even more time.
- Pay your Lumina home dues using credit cards powered by PesoPay, digital wallets like GCash and AllEasy, and trusted online banking choices with Lumina Online Payment.
- Get quick access to the list of requirements for your Pag-IBIG home loan.
- Are you still not a Pag-IBIG Fund member? Register for Pag-IBIG Online Membership here! Register for Virtual Pag-ibig at any time and from any location. You can also apply for MP2 or Modified Pag-IBIG 2 Savings for Overseas Filipino Workers who want to be part of the Pag-IBIG Fund by verifying your Membership ID Number or MID.
- Pag-IBIG Fund Payment is also available in Lumina e-Services for Regular Savings, MP2 Savings, Housing Loan Processing Fee, pag-ibig housing loan, Multi-Purpose Loan, and even Calamity Loan.
- You can log in to the Vista Homeowners' Portal if you are already a Lumina homeowner
- to view your property details at any time.
- Using the Contact Us feature, you may easily ask or contact them about your concern.
- Find comprehensive home-buying information through their Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Lumina Online University is a web-based learning tool that provides free sales training for Lumina Homes.
- Seller's Portal is a one-stop-shop for all of your home selling needs, and it's open to all of their sales partners.
- Vendor's Portal is a one-stop-shop for all supplier transactions.
- Viber Store and Viber Community. Viber Community can provide you with the most up-to-date information, unique deals, and product inquiries, while Viber Store can help you book your home reservation.
- Sellers' Portal where everything you need to sell real estate and advance your career, from accreditation to tools.
- Juan Support a virtual administrative assistant who is always available to assist you with your housing needs.
- Juan Zobot is available to answer your housing questions on their website 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Facebook Shopping Cart- Instead of going to another site, homebuyers can communicate to real-time sellers and even finalize the reservation purchase using Facebook Messenger.
We are Unst9ppable
This August 2021, Lumina Homes find a creative way to celebrate its 9th Anniversary amidst the COVID-19 pandemic with the theme, WE ARE UNST9PPABLE. Some of the activities to watch out for are:
- "OFW Sessions: Property Investment Seminar" is a virtual event featuring real estate professionals' investing advice as well as a special session on bank housing loans for OFWs.
- "Luntiang Lumina" is a nationwide urban gardening campaign that encourages Lumina residents and homeowners to grow food plants indoors or in their mini-gardens.
- The Lumina Official Tiktok Account will be launched with a #LuminaTiktokDanceChallenge, with three winners of cash prizes.
- "Lumina Mid-Year Awards" is a virtual concert for all Lumina sales agents and brokers across the country, honoring those who have excelled in sales despite the pandemic's constraints.
- "Search for ReINA ng Every Juan" — Lumina sellers compete in a contest that promotes women's empowerment.
- Launch of "Espacio" Lumina's standard amenities (covered multi-purpose hall with stage, tiny gardens and play area, jogging route, and shuttle terminal) are combined with new areas for livelihood, entertainment, and relaxation in "Espacio." The community center and "Tambayan ni Juan" are two new community amenities in Espacio. "Tambayan ni Juan" is an alfresco food center that allows residents to set up kiosks for food and other products to sell, similar to a "night market." It features outdoor tables and chairs, and once it is safe to hold events and meetings, it can even host live performances and exhibitions. The community center is a collection of offices that cater to the community's needs. A Health Center, a Day Care Center, a Senior Citizen Center, and a Barangay Center are all located there. It also has several green open spaces suitable for leisure walks or jogging, encouraging residents to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Other promos to look forward to are:
- "Good JAB, Kabarangay!" - Simply display your vaccination card at the time of reservation to receive a discount of up to 1,000 pesos on your reservation price. The amount deducted from your reservation fee will be donated to a charity of your choice.
- "9 Years, 9 Wins" - 9 prizes of household appliances, grocery packages, and AllEasy loads will be given out. For both home buyers and home sellers, every reservation is equivalent to a raffle entry.
Join now in the fun and excitement with Lumina Homes! Stay safe, Kabarangay!
For more information about the affordable house and lot for sale of Lumina Homes, please contact (0917) 629 6523.
Lumina Nueva Ecija Performs Lumina Prayer Dance
Dance along to "My God Is So Big," Lumina Homes' Prayer Dance with Lumina San Jose Team in an effort…
What are the Complete List of Requirements to Become a Certified Lumina Homeowner?
Know the complete list of requirements to be submitted when you avail an affordable house and lot fo…
A Poet's Path: Peniel Roxas' Wishcovery Originals Journey
Get to know more about Peniel Roxas' and her singer-songwriter journey and listen to her Wishcovery …
My Hometown Vlog: Why Lumina Laguna is Awesome
Are you planning your next visit to some tourist destinations in Laguna? Watch this hometown vlog fe…
Welcome to Lumina Carcar!
Join Jecelle from Lumina Marketing Department on an online site tripping in Lumina Carcar, the affor…
Welcome to Lumina Sariaya!
Join Lumina Marketing Department on an online site tripping in Lumina Sariaya, the affordable house …
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.