Advantages of Opening a Savings Account9 December 2020
Written by: Joy Robles
Opening a savings account is the most common way of safekeeping our hard-earned money. Saving up is favored by most people than an investment since it poses less risk. People tend to choose the safest way when they can’t afford to lose even a cent. Therefore, most middle-class earners, often those employed, would choose to open a savings account than risk losing their money when an investment doesn’t turn out well. Though investing your money could really help you with better financial gains, we can’t rule out the advantages of opening a savings account, especially when you are eyeing a good deal for an affordable house and lot. Also, securing a deal for a house and lot investment is one way to gain financially without the high risk.
What are the advantages of opening a savings account?
A good credit standing is one of the advantages of having a savings account when you apply for a housing loan. It serves as a guarantee that you can pay for the house and lot that you will loan and that you expect the lender’s office would approve. Your savings will vouch for your financial stability as well. Getting a good credit standing is like having a popular brand to establish your credibility or an impressive resume for a job interview. You can never go wrong with a savings account to get that nod for a good deal of quality yet affordable house and lot with a reliable real estate company such as Lumina Homes.
Another advantage of opening a savings account is the convenience it offers. Some people prefer to purchase within their means, so they would not own a credit card. Even without a credit card, you can always access your money anytime you need it if you have a savings account with an ATM card. Also, with the rising popularity of online banking and online purchases that are available through apps and websites, having a savings account that you can directly access through these payment channels would provide ease than physically going to stores to make a purchase. This convenience was highlighted especially during a pandemic wherein paying cash and going to physical stores are risky. Even your purchase for a house and lot can be done through Lumina Homes Online.
Where to Open a Savings Account?
There is practically no reason one person would say no to opening a savings account. Since it wise to open multiple savings accounts, here are some of the banks that you can trust:
1. PNB or Philippine National Bank offers the best services for first-time savings account holders. If you are worried that you are not too familiar with banking transactions, PNB can also provide the easiest way to manage your finances. Their range of services intends to cater to newbies down to pensioners.
2. UCPB is known to be on top of the list of providers of financial services and products. They cater to government institutions, private companies, and corporations. Regardless of your business ranges from small to large-scale, they have the capacity for financial support. This makes UCPB a reliable bank for savings.
3. UnionBank is best known for its convenience, speed, and security offers to all its clients. They even offer special features for a savings account like enjoying a Visa debit card without a maintaining balance, which is the most common concern among account holders. They offer 24/7 access and even worldwide transactions with Visa ATMs.
4. AllBank has services that cater to various account holders depending on their financial needs. They offer specialized financing products that promise better returns, easily-accessible online banking services, and innovative customer support that are rooted in their goal to offer customer-responsive banking services.
5. RCBC is known for its flexibility. They are open to discuss various services that would fit your personal preferences and even your spending capacity. If you can’t afford to shell out too much to open a savings account, RCBC can offer services that match your financial capacity and your lifestyle. Since these two can affect how you manage your money, they must help their clients enjoy their hard-earned money while setting aside more for safekeeping.
Opening a savings account is just the first step in moving towards better financial investments. Start with a savings account to secure your dream of owning a house and lot, then seek your bank’s advice for better means to invest and make your money work for you.
For more information on Lumina Homes, contact (0917) 629 6523.
Living in Nueva Ecija: 6 Best Things That Will Make You Want to Move in Cabanatuan for Good
Get to know the 6 best things that will make you want to move in Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija for good!
Suburban Life: The Perks of Living in Laguna
Offering the most accessible travel destinations that nature-lovers and adventure-seekers would love...
Guide in Choosing Online Streaming App in PH
Enjoy your free time at home with the use of these online streaming apps in the Philippines! Binge-w...
7 Convincing Reasons Why Living in Pangasinan is a Good Idea
Check the reasons why you should choose to reside in Pangasinan! Are you looing for a house for sale...
Axie Infinity: The New Pet Craze in Town
Craze for the newest Axie Infinity game is on fire in PH! Know more about Axie, how it works, how to...
8 Things That Will Convince You to Live in Bicol for Good
Known for its world-famous, nearly perfect cone volcano, Mt. Mayon, Bicol is a region brimming with ...
Try Lumina Homes' loan calculator and get an estimate computation for your preferred Lumina property and home model.